Friday, July 17, 2009

Noah Bug


I painted this of my son Noah. He is a "little me." :) Makes me smile just to think about those blue eyes. The words below make a grand attempt at capturing his essence, but maybe because I am his mom, I am a little biased.
He's an imp and an angel,a dreamer, a tease
An explorer of meadows, anda climber of trees.
A runner of errands, anddoer of chores.
Who tears his best trousers, andtracks up your floors.
He's a solemn young man withsome mud on his feet,
And a daredevil riding hisbike down the street.
A bundle of questions, whowants to know "why",
The world goes around andthe stars fill the sky.
But adventurous, timid, excited or quiet,
There's nothing so new that he won't care to try it.
And just when your temper andpatience wear thin,
He'll look up at you with an innocent grin.
And your heart melts again with your real pride and joy,
In that mischievous, wonderfult reasure--- your boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment